You can also stock the bitcoin gold in our online wallet for few months and cash out when rates will be increased. It will bring you a lot of profit. You need to a wallet for storing this currency so we offer you the best purse for this that is Bitcoin Gold Wallet.
Huge numbers of people use cryptocurrency wallets, but there's a lot of misunderstanding about how they work. Apart from traditional' purse' wallets, digital wallets do not store currency. Currencies are not held in any single location or exist anywhere in any physical form. All of that remains is a database of transactions held on the ledger. The wallets are a nickname. Thus wallets are not linked to the actual identity of the user, all transactions are stored publicly and permanently on the blockchain. Your name or actual street address will not be there, but details such as your wallet address could be linked to your identification in a number of ways. Although attempts are underway to create anonymity and privacy easier to achieve.
- Atomic Wallet is a new multi-asset, the non-custodial system for secure storage and maintenance of BTC, ETH, XLM, XRP, LTC and over 300 other coins and tokens. The atomic wallet also allows users to purchase cryptocurrencies with USD and EUR and to swap their funds at the best rate through Changelly or ShapeShift.
- Bread Wallet is a basic Bitcoin digital mobile wallet that allows transferring bitcoins as easy as sending emails. You can grab the wallet from the App Store or Google Play. Bread Wallet provides a single application, so there is no service that can be used when sending or receiving bitcoins. It means that users can manage their money and have full control over their assets at all times.
- Mycelium Wallet. The Mycelium mobile wallet allows iPhone and Android users to send and receive bitcoins and maintain complete control over bitcoins. No third party will freeze or lose your money! For enterprise-level security superior to most other applications and services, such as cold storage and secure PDF copies, an embedded QR-code scanner.
- Exodus is a fairly new and unknown digital wallet currently only available on the web. This allows the storing and exchange of Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoins, Dogecoins and Dash through an extremely easy-to-use, intuitive and beautiful design. Exodus also offers a very simple guide to backup your account. One of the great things about Exodus is that it has an integrated change of shape that lets users both to trade altcoins for bitcoins and vice versa without either leaving the wallet.
- Copay is one of the best digital wallets on the market. If you're searching for ease, Copay can be easily accessed via a user-friendly laptop, smartphone or web app. One of the best things about Copay is that it's a multi-signature wallet so that buddies or business partners can exchange money. Basically, Copay has something for all of us.